Thursday, March 14, 2013

A blast from the past....


left of center award :)
Posted on November 24, 2009 | 8 Comments
 


until I get back go read Gary’s acceptance speech from receiving the award from Leese! … So my thank you speech will never compare to Gary’s and that’s ok cuz we’ve come to expect a few things from Gary.
A. he keeps up with the snarkiness we bitches dish out (and he does)
B. he is an award slut
C. he writes the BEST thank you speeches for said awards
…etc and so on!

so without futher ado…. (clears throat)…..



Wow! Me? An award? Sit your ass down…I gots a few peeps I gotta shout out some love and thanks to.

First of all I want to thank Gary at Gary’s World. He’s the inspiration for most of my snarkiness. A dude who can keep up with the likes of us snarky bitches deserves a whole lot of crap credit.
And you the rest of my blogroll over there…yeah you ..you see your name over there. I want to thank you for hanging around and putting up with my snarkiness and not judging me or having me committed.

I want to thank all the assclowns and fuckclusters out there in my daily life…. for if not for you I would have nothing to bitch or be snarky about. You have enhanced my living experience beyond words.

I want to thank the makers of xanax for keeping me in drugs that totally fuck with my head and cause fits of rage and anger. Seriously. Fuck. Thank. You.

I want to thank the people of facebook for adding to my snarky material. Thanks for stressing me out by adding more mystery boxes to farmtown so I have to post the same fucking comment like 30 times before it finally posts to my front page. No. Seriously. Thank. You! Without that …no snarkiness!

Thanks guys! I love ya all! Ok not the assclowns and fuckclusters but the rest of you! I ♥ you!

No comments:

Post a Comment