Thursday, January 10, 2013

This post dedicated to "the coffee"



I drank coffee before Lorelai Gilmore made it the "cool" thing to do. I grew up drinking coffee with my dad. And he had to make mine just like he made his ..which was with a dash of cream and 2 sugars.  Now I drink it black - straight up with the big kids. But let's talk coffee ...

coffee coffee coffee  ( <--- click there)


Let's take a look at some links shall we? 

Drink as much as you want

More Coffee  

More Coffee                                                  
  Happiness is a hot cup of coffee
    Oh yes!

That's one of the best things about coffee...it doesn't ask silly questions. 




                                                

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the pic :) Coffee is a relatively new addiction of mine, I have drunk it from time to time over the past 20 or so years, but only after I joined a ladies group 3 years ago did I get addicted. I take mine with Stevia and a dash of cinnamon/vanilla creamer.

    ReplyDelete